Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random thoughts

Ok for some reason everytime I try to upload a picture, blogger freezes. So, you are out of luck. I did have some pictures to share, but not today! Had a pretty good day at school today. I am trying to get a lesson up and running on the Smartboard. This is a great tool! It looks like a giant whiteboard but it is connected to a laptop. It has all these graphics in there and the kids can actually go up to the board and move things around with their fingers. They can write on it with their fingers or with the special markers. We are going to do a sorting activity with it tomorrow. I got it all set up and saved it to my thumbdrive, but when I tried to reopen it, it was there only teeny tiny. Apparently operator error! Hmmm, that is what the IT guy is for!!! I called him and he is coming to my classroom tomorrow morning. He should have never given me his cell number!!! So other than the teeny part, it was way cool and fun. Can't wait to do the lesson with my little kiddos, they are going to love it! Have any of you tried "Skinny Cow" ice cream sandwiches? They rock! The best part is that they are only 2 weight watchers points. I will gladly save my points til the end of the day just to have a little ice cream! Ok, i will try again later this week to post the picture. For now, Happy Hump Day!

No comments: