Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Channeling my inner Martha.

Ok, I have finished the green dishrag, and almost finished the hat. I will add picture later when it is complete. I have started a pink dishrag as well. I think I will give them to my sister b/c she is moving to a new house in Alabama. I want her to think of me while she is doing the dishes!! hee hee. I really want to learn to sew. I have lots of ideas bumping around in my brain and really don't want to read a pattern, just want to whip out the machine and do something. Like I am some sort of sewing Rain Man! I have already conned my friend Darlene into making me some A-line pull over your head type dresses. I want mine out of seersucker and I am going to put a big red flower on the bottom front and some white ric rac. I love ric rac! I had dresses like this as a child and I really want some. I may buy some gingham as well. The possibilities are endless. I also want to make tote bags. Yes, I know I have too many ideas and not enough time. I think I am channeling my inner Martha.

No comments: