Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Geez a Loo!


Man, it has been a while! I have been so busy with school ending and baseball and just life! Ward's confirmation at church! Exciting day for our family. However, I have been reading and keeping up with all the blogs I read and all the crafting going on out there in blogland! I have been sewing, embroidering, and knitting. I have cut out my first dress, but not sewn a stitch yet! Lately I have been embroidering kitchen towels and just giving them away. This week I bought a real nice jean jumper (GAP) at our local 2nd hand store for $2.00! Then I have embroidered a cute frog sitting on a lilypad on it. I have put a pink running stitch around the bottom of the dress and embroidered my neices name next to the frog. It is really cute if I do say so myself!! I know Toot, Toot!! Way to toot my own horn. I am also knitting a throw for my 12 year old. Patchwork, no clue what I am doing, just winging it! My favorite thing! I will post a picture of the dress when it is finished, well, actually both dresses. The frog one is almost finished, actually it may be finished, haven't decided! OK I am off!

1 comment:

Geek+Nerd said...

Gregg - thanks for popping by my blog and leaving sweet comments! Cheers, Sarah