Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dishrags, dishrags, dishrags!!


Ok, so I said I was going to post the messed up dishrag that turned out ok, and I have actually started another one that is the same. I am going to try to sit down and read and follow the instructions in Mason-Dixon for the cool dishrags, but between baseball and running and eating and sleeping, just haven't had a minute to read and study! Hopefully we will be moving in the next couple of weeks, so that will leave even less time for knitting, or so one would think. I plan on planting my big ol butt on my new front porch and knitting up a storm every evening. I bought a cool wicker chair the other day at a consignment store, paid a little more than I wanted to, but is perfect for knitting. The arms are low and it is a small chair and I just love it. I have moved it into my cramped living room and have been sitting in it watching red sox baseball and hockey. How about those Hurricanes!! It was an exciting game. Back to the house, I need to buy two white rockers and a porch swing. Those are the next purchases. I also need to buy two speakers for my ceiling. If we could just get toilets, sinks and hardware and maybe get the air connected, we will be golden! The purple scarf from the last post is still ON (on needles). I know I am so close to being finished, but I get bored easily. Seems to be a very common trend in knitters or so I have heard!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Don't ya just love moving? Every time I've moved it's been an adventure. Well at least you're getting new knitting chairs out of it!Don't get discouraged..scarves take perserverance! It's a true test of your love for the art!Think of it as a marathon in yarn...you're earning your 26.2 in wool!