Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Scarf is done!

The scarf is done. Thank goodness. I worked at my parents marina on Sunday and it rained. I got two dishrags and the scarf finished . Ok, it is official, I have brought the old sewing maching out of my mother's attic. I have had a mini sewing lesson from my mother. I went to WalMart last night and bought fabric. Yes, I am going to make a patchwork quilt. I fear that I will be a little stressed out by this so I will keep my knitting close by in case I need to calm my nerves. I still want to make the cute watermelon hat that Stephanie (yarn harlot) made. My cousin Jill had a baby girl last night. I am so excited. Now I can get started on her little pink hat. She was 8 lbs 10 oz, no name yet, but I am sure her parents and her big sister Briley are thrilled!! Can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yeah! I knew you'd make it through! Can you take much more rain? Do you feel like you need gills yet? My Malachi was 8lbs 10oz at birth too, she's a big girl!