Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Ben Is Here!!!!

Great news!! My sis had baby number 3 today!! Baby Ben is 8lbs 6oz and mom and baby are doing great!! I will post a picture soon. The ones right after delivery are not the best, so soon, I promise. My mom made it down to Tampa yesterday and her water broke at 11:00 last night. So, that was lucky. So happy to have a new baby. A nephew. I am great with boys. Give me a bug box, a field guide, mud, and a two year old, and let the good times roll!! Congratulations sissy! I love you!

3 comments:

LINDSAY said...

congrats on your growing family. Nieces and nephews are the best!

Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations on your new nephew!

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I love your blog. I think it's great that you love quilting and knitting. I can't knit at all. Just remember that all quilters started out as beginners. Your first quilt looks great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! New babies are such a joy, so full of promise!