Monday, February 18, 2008

Hey there is my kid in the paper!!


Yes, that is Will soaring in for a layup on Friday night!! Woo Hoo!! This was in our local paper. Thanks to Randy Davie who took the photo. If you look close you can see my parents in the stands. Mom in the orange sweater, with dad right beside her. That is me behind dad sitting with Lachelle. We are busy, busy , busy with basketball. Friday was the last regular season game, we won. We start the conference tournament tonight. 8:30! Sheesh! I am usually in bed by 9. We have to go to East Duplin which is an hour away. I am going to be a tired pup tomorrow. Had a nice long weekend. Finished little Ben's quilt. I will have to take a picture of it and post it. It is strips, but no patches like the girls. It is very bright. Red, blue, yellow and some cute fabric with red whales. Too sweet! My sis is still prego. We are hoping for a Wednesday birth since it is the full moon and a lunar eclipse. He is due on the 29th, but my sis is hoping for earlier. I just hope she is done and home by sunday so we can watch the oscars together over the phone. I know my mother thinks we are crazy b/c we watch tv together over the phone, but I will take what I can get!! Can't believe that in a month it will be Easter! Yikes. My mom leaves for Tampa tomorrow to be there for the birth. The good news for me is, no waking up early to walk. So, I can sleep in, but will have to fit in a walk or run later in the day. Ok, you guys have a great week. I will try to post again this week with the quilt! Peace, Love and recycling.

No comments: