Sunday, April 13, 2008

SPRING BREAK!

It is finally Spring Break! I am so excited. Ward and I are going to Tampa on Thursday. We are flying Delta, so I hope we will not have problems. Mom and I went to hear Bill Clinton last night in Jacksonville. I thought he did a good job and it was inspiring which I guess was the point. Had an unusual night last night, didn't have any teenage boys sleeping at my house. Weird indeed! Friday night I had 7. Had to take some tylenol sinus nighttime to fall asleep at 1:00am. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't recommend drug use, but sometimes a girl needs her sleep! Hope to get some sewing in early this week, I need to get one pig in the mail to Texas and get another one cut out. We have a baseball tournament as well. But the game on Monday is at 10 am so I can be back home early. Can't wait until Tuesday to buy JUNO on dvd. I could watch it over and over again. I know I am rambling..... Ok enough for today. Ya'll have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy spring break! We're wrapping up ours here and I'm quite ready for our regular routines to resume.