Thursday, April 03, 2008

No Picture Today

I am sick! I was hoping that I had skated clear of a cold since I have not been sick all winter and WHAM! got sick on Monday. I am still trudging along and going to school, but it stinks being sick! I have almost completely lost my voice. I am currently working on some ragdolls. I have made one and have four more cut out. However, as with everything I do, just kinda winging it and the arms and legs were too small. So, I made a new pattern, but didn't redo the body/head, but they look ok, at least to me. It is raining here and suppose to continue through tomorrow. I guess we needed the rain, but I am sick of it!! Have a wonderful day out there in blogland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Can't wait to see what you've been up to, though.