Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holy Smokes!

Has it really been over a month since my last post?? YIKES!!! Sorry to all my faithfuls! Hee hee, like I have faithfuls! Anywho.... my life has been busy! But school is out and it is finally summer so maybe things will settle. First the good news..... I have lost 30lbs! Yes, I am still surprised by it. It is weird and exciting buying clothes now. I have dropped 3 sometimes 4 sizes. So it is fun getting new clothes. But then stressful b/c I know I have to stay on top of it to stay this size and not go back to my old habits. I have several cord skirts that I am going to see about resizing and see if I can keep them. I really love them and don't want to donate them. But hit a great sale at penneys on friday. I got 3 cute skorts for 12.99 and a bunch of tees that were 5 a piece. Ok, on to crafty knitting stuff.
I have attempted 2x to knit the socks. peggy has yet again fixed them for me! I have not touched them since the last fix! sorry peggy! Now that school is out, hopefully I will slow down a little and I can knit. I did take a picture of my first sock toes, but ward deleted it off my camera when he was deleting some of his pictures. He said he didn't know what it was, so poof, gone! I am gearing up for some sewing. My plan is to get up in my sewing nook and straighten/pitch/clean and then I have a couple of baby quilts to make and a dress to sew together and a big quilt to plan. Hmmmmm...... Doesn't really leave a whole lot of time for sock and christmas scarf knitting!! I have got to get busy on those Christmas scarves for my kindergarten kiddos!!
Going to Tampa next week for almost a week.Get to see my sweet nieces and my nephew and of course my sissy! Going to see my beloved Red Sox play the Rays. Can't wait!!!!! Taking my camera, so be prepared for pictures when I get back.
Picture next time, I promise.
Have a wonderful Day!!

Gregg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this faithful reader was wondering what happened to you! Sounds like you have been quite busy. Congrats on the amazing weight loss! Woooohoooo!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a faithful reader, too. Have fun in Florida and come see me when you get back.