Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July girls!


Ok, I know the 4th was several days ago, but just wanted to share my cutie patootie neices! I bought the crowns for them when I was down visiting the end of June and they look adorable! Hot here in lovely NC today, too hot to do a thing! Got a skirt pattern off of Angry Chicken yesterday so I may be back in business! I surely don't want to mess up any of my new pretty fabric. The next prototype will be on crap fabric. I will try to remember to take a shot of the new bulletin board tonight, then I can post it. I finally got it on the wall the other day. I had said I was going to get started on the Kindergarten scarf stash...... hmmmm... about that... I have finished one and am halfway through the second one. Got to get motivated!
Peace Out sugars!

No comments: