Monday, July 14, 2008

Sox and Socks!




Hey. Yes, that is Jacoby Ellsbury!! He plays centerfield for my beloved Sox! That girl on the left is the newest ball girl! I wish! No, that is just me after the game, even have my rally cap on. Ward and I had a blast at the game. It was so exciting! Certainly one of the most exciting days of my life. The only way it could have been better is if we had won. Oh, well, can't win them all! We had great seats (thanks brother in law Jim) and I took lots of great pictures. I swear it was the fasted game in MLB history! I would have loved for it to go into extra innings! hee hee!!
The next socks are the socks that have been started, ripped out, started, ripped out and started again. Yes, I know Peggy, they mysteriously look just like they did after the last rip out. That is because I haven't touched them. I am a little scared! I will have to come down to the shop and sit with you a while and relearn! I have been reading a lot this summer and running and working, that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!
Well, Will is off to camp for a month so I am one teenager less around here..... which really means I am about 6 teenagers less, because his friends aren't here either! Things are kinda quiet. I bought some new fabric when I was in Tampa. I see lots of skirts being made!! I already tried a prototype, no pattern, just traced one of my skirts..... guess what.... couldn't get it past my thighs! sheesh! Maybe I need a pattern. Ok, hope you guys have a wonderful Monday!! I know I will, the sox are back in the lead in the AL East and it is the All Star break! WOW! I love baseball!! Peace Out Sugars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I hadn't realized you were blond. I don't know why because I had no reason to think you were a brunette. I'm so weird.

The socks look like they are getting off to a good start! Far better than anything I could do. I'm procrastinating on the knitting thing.