Sunday, August 29, 2010

School is back in session!!!

Can't hardly believe that my summer is over!! I don't know what I will do without my morning naps and watching one hour of Will and Grace everyday! I will say that my summer was wonderful. My sister and her kids came for a nice visit. I went to two concerts, Dave Matthews with my dear friend Emily and Jack Johnson with Sarah and Sarah. All in all, not a bad summer. But, now it is time to go back to work! (school) We had staggered enrollment this past week and I get all my babies on Monday! I might be dead by the end of the day tomorrow, so it is good that I am writing this today! They look like a good group, can't wait to get in there  and teach them. I am currently working on a quilt for Jordan in my new sewing room. As soon I get the top sewn together, i will post a picture. It looks beautiful so far. More later, if I survive Kindergarten this week!

No comments: