Saturday, January 12, 2008

Can't believe that my kid is driving!!!


So, a lot has happened since my last entry. For one thing, I am the parent to a licensed driver!! Holy Smokes!! Can't hardly believe that my little Will is mostly grown! Even though I worry about him, it has given me an extra arm. He can drive himself to and from practice, which is nice. We had a great Christmas around here. Lots of presents and surprises. Had a nice visit with my father in law and brother/sister in law. The ECU Pirates won their bowl game, that was exciting! I finally finished the scarves for my kindergarten class. 23 is a lot of scarf knitting. They were thrilled to get them, even if it was after Christmas. I had so many of the same color, that I backstitched their first initial on the bottom of each one. I am working on hat number 2. I like the first one I made, but think that it could be a little longer. So, I am trying again. I have one more deadline for the yearbook, really want to finish it! Maybe next year I will pass that baton to someone else. This month is too crazy with yearbook, report cards, and 2nd nine week assessing to do. My sister is in the short rows of her 3rd pregnancy. Can't wait for little Ben to make his appearance. Ok, I will post hopefully tomorrow, I have lots of pictures to share from the past month. Off to embroider on Lilly's quilt. (yes, I know, it isn't finished yet!)

No comments: