Monday, January 14, 2008

Home with sick child

Ok, so this the pile of scarves for my Kindergarteners. This picture does not show all 23 however, I think I ended up with 4 green, 6 red, 2 blue, 7 pink, 2 orange, 1 purple, 1 black. Fun times! I think maybe next year if I decide to do this I should ask them their favorite color the first day of school. That way I will have more time. Yes, Ward is sick today. Sore throat, fever. I finished the quilt!!! Well, it is sewn together. I am in the process of tying it right now. Going slow, may take me a while. My machine has the cutest flower stitch, I put it all the way around the quilt. I am very please with my first try with making a quilt. Now I have to get started on Lucy's. I think with the left over chenille I will make the girls some pillows or maybe a cute pink pig! All for today. Off to minister to the sick.

No comments: