Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice Hair!

This is what happens when you get the big brother to cut the little brother's hair! I am happy to say, that he did cut it off and he is not currently walking around like this! Whew!!
Couple of things on my mind this day before Easter.
1. I am not happy with Easter and St. Patrick's day basically being in the same week. I did not decorate for Easter and it makes me sad. However, I may just put some bunnies out for Spring.
2. I am doing well on Weight Watchers, lost 2.4 pounds this past week!! WooHoo! That is 11 total since Feb. 6th.
3. Why can't someone make jeans that fit my body? I really don't think it is asking too much.
4. I love to watch college basketball. There seems to be a game on at all hours of the day and night since it is March Madness!
5. I can't wait for Red Sox baseball. Total fanatic.
6. Really want to try to make a skirt. Of course my dumb self, just wants to use a skirt that I like and trace it out and make a pattern and let the seam ripper fly! We will see.
7. Great finds yesterday at the thrift store. A basket purse (vintage), a pair of little girl size 9 hanna andersson clogs (never worn) for 5.00, and some sweet old children's books.
Ok, enough rambling for today. After watching sweet Ms. Emily (Inside a Black Apple) on Martha the other day I learned something about putting a little softie animal together. So, now I can finish the 2nd pig and possibly not dread making the 3rd.

Happy Easter to you all! May it be filled with egg hunts and smeared chocolate kisses. I miss those days..... guess I will just have to wait for grandchildren!

No comments: