Sunday, September 02, 2007

First week of school

Ok, it is sunday and the busy last weekend of summer is upon us. I had an excellent first week of school. My class seems quite lovely and I really am enjoying them. Of course it would be better if there weren't so many of them. ( I have 23). Do you know how long it takes to move 23 5yr. olds around?? Well, let me tell you, a long time. My line is soooo long!! My only fear is that they are going to be beastly next week. You know how a newborn is always so good when it comes home from the hospital, all they do is sleep, then they rise up and start screaming! Well, that is my fear! Hopefully it won't come to pass. Had a lovely surprise this week, one of our drystack customers went to Fenway Park a couple of weeks ago and brought me back a surprise. He sat in Theo Epstein's box and got some free prizes, a red sox messenger bag, a hat, and a cool red windbreaker, and a cool green st. paddy's hat! Needless to say, I was/am thrilled!!! Made my day!! Hope you all have a blast on the last official weekend of summer!!

No comments: