Saturday, September 29, 2007

Target and Homecoming




First things first, thanks to Peggy for reminding me about my Target teaser! I forgot that I did that! So here it is .........................how cute is that??? I just had to have it! I know it is not October yet, but who cares?? They also had some really cute hand towels, which I bought and some nice Thanksgiving stuff. I bought two hand towels and a turkey bath mat. I was so happy to find some Thanksgiving stuff, that poor holiday is usually forgotten in the rush from Halloween to Christmas. I have got to crawl in my attic today and find the rest of my Halloween stuff. I am missing some light up pumpkins for my mantle. I think they might be in my Thanksgiving box because I left them up til December last year, they weren't jack-o-lanterns, just pumpkins. Ok, now on to homecoming. We lost the game, but is that really the point of going to a homecoming game? No, you go to visit and see old friends and see the court. One of my former Kindergarten students was the Freshman representative she looked very pretty. Courtney won. She looked absolutely beautiful. Will and his date Erica look great. I loved her dress and thought she looked beautiful! Will looked very handsome. I was so proud of him. It was kinda surreal, I can't believe that he is Junior! He will be a Senior before I know it and then off to college. Scary! I wish time could slow down just a little. He is slipping through my fingers and it breaks my heart. Ok, no teaser today, because we know that my brain forgets!

No comments: