Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ward is 13!!



I know this is a little late, but my sweet little wardy is a TEENAGER! ACK! When did that happen. I swear, you blink and they are grown. I can't believe it. My boys are slipping through my fingers and it is tough on this ol girl! Ward was such a wonderful baby and toddler. He was so sweet. Loved his momma. I have been able to let Will go a little, but it is going to be hard to let my "baby" date, go off in a car with another teenager, etc. I can't imagine my life without you Ward, we are two peas in a pod. I like the fact that you remember all the lines from my favorite movies and quote them back to me at random times. Your Billy Madison is dead-on. I love the fact that you love the Red Sox, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Zepplin. You were born decades too late, you should have been a child of the 80's, you have such a wealth of knowledge of that decade. I feel that I have raised you well. Not many 13 yr olds list The Breakfast Club, The Princess Bride and Ferris Buellar as their favorite movies. You are lucky and blessed and I love you more than I can ever tell you!

I Love You,

Momma

No comments: