Friday, September 07, 2007

My Daddy


This is my Daddy, W.T. He is 66 years old, almost 67. He works so hard. My parentes own a Dry Stack Marina and my dad is actively involved in the daily workings of his business. If there is concrete to be poured, he is raking, shoveling, spreading. If someone's boat needs to be worked on, he is right there in it on his hands and knees trying to fix it. He has spent so much time on his knees over the years that they are flat. I love him, but he works way too hard! I wish my parents could retire and just travel and be together. I don't think my dad could stop coming to work everyday and being in charge. I guess you chose how you want to live and if he didn't want to do it, he wouldn't. But, all the same, I wish he would relax!! I love you daddy.

No comments: